The Paycheck Protection Program reopened forgivable loans applications on Monday, January 11. Congress authorized up to $284 billion toward the loans as part of its COVID-19 Relief Act near the end of 2020. First-time borrowers can begin applying right away. Companies looking to apply for the second time can apply on January 13. Apply through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch