Due to the rapid increase in COVID-19 cases in Mesa County, the county has been moved back to “Safer at Home Level Orange: High Risk” on the states response dial. Effective November 7, this is the last stage of “Safer at Home” and Mesa County Public Health has urged the public to follow all guidelines in order to keep the county from reverting to Stay at Home. Visit the Public Health website for details on the guidelines for your industry and more information.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch