October 19, 2016 – GJEP’s Q3 report is here! We have had a busy few months but we’re excited to see the projected job numbers as a result of our outreach: 1,121 net new jobs from prospects and 166 net new jobs from local assists! You can see more details in the report. Be sure to also scroll down for some exciting new investor opportunities to get involved and get your name out to GJEP’s audience.
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit
- Building Community: The Impact of a Grand Junction Recreation Center
- Site Selection Names Grand Junction in Top 5 Colorado Cities to Watch
- GJEP enters new year with momentum from late-year surge in 2022
- Spares in Motion Approved for Rural Jump Start Incentive Program