Due to the rapid increase in COVID-19 cases in Mesa County, the county has been moved back to “Safer at Home Level Orange: High Risk” on the states response dial. Effective November 7, this is the last stage of “Safer at Home” and Mesa County Public Health has urged the public to follow all guidelines in order to keep the county from reverting to Stay at Home. Visit the Public Health website for details on the guidelines for your industry and more information.
- Leading Customer Experience Executives Open Business in Grand Junction
- Mesa County Moves to Level Red: Severe Risk
- Allegiant Airlines Announces New Nonstop Flight to Orange County
- Daily Sentinel Economic Focus November 2020: There is Still Much to Be Thankful For
- New Grants for Grand Junction City Businesses