The largest natural gas producer on Colorado’s Western Slope, Houston-based Terra Energy Partners, has agreed to pay $60 million to acquire Denver-based Ursa Piceance Holdings LLC and its subsidiaries, which filed for bankruptcy two months ago. Terra Energy, which operates as TEP Rocky Mountain, produces natural gas from 5,300 wells on 370,000 acres in northwest Colorado’s Piceance Basin. Ursa Piceance’s business includes 41,000 acres of mineral rights and 579 operating wells.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch