The Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) has announced a new grant for small businesses seeking relief from the COVID-19 pandemic. The Rural Relief Small Business Grants program will provide 900 grants, totaling $18 million. Applications must be submitted before midnight ET on Monday, November 2. Apply here.
- Leading Customer Experience Executives Open Business in Grand Junction
- Mesa County Moves to Level Red: Severe Risk
- Allegiant Airlines Announces New Nonstop Flight to Orange County
- Daily Sentinel Economic Focus November 2020: There is Still Much to Be Thankful For
- New Grants for Grand Junction City Businesses