Mesa County’s COVID-19 vaccine dashboard shows Phase 1A is currently underway with 8% of individuals in the first phase vaccinated to this point. Phase 1A of the state’s vaccine distribution plan includes highest-risk health-care workers and individuals, such as people with direct contact with COVID patients, and long-term care facility staff and residents. Recently, the state expanded Phase 1B to include individuals over 70 years of age. The full Phase 1 is scheduled to run through the winter, with Phase 2 beginning in the spring and Phase 3 getting completed in the summer. View more information on Mesa County COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch