Starting Thursday, January 14, Mesa County small businesses will be able to apply for new, one-time relief payments. The Small Business Relief Program will be available to locally owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions, e.g. businesses that are currently operating, and have a reduced revenue of at least 20% due to capacity restrictions from public health orders. Apply through February 4. More info.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch