As of March 14, Mesa County has moved down to Level Blue: Caution on the Colorado COVID-19 Dial, which further lessens restrictions on businesses and public gatherings. See the level differences here. See the Mesa County COVID-19 dashboard for the latest numbers here.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch