Mesa County’s Small Business Relief program has been extended to accept applications through March 10, 2021. The one-time relief payments, authorized by Senate Bill 20B-001, are available to locally owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions including, but not limited to: restaurants, bars, breweries, wineries, distilleries, fitness clubs, caterers, and movie theaters. All small businesses within Mesa County may apply. Visit the Mesa County website for more information.
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch
- Colorado Positioned to Excel as Regional Technology & Innovation Hub
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit