A state order requiring Coloradans to wear a medical or non-medical face covering as a COVID-19 safety precaution has been extended by Gov. Jared Polis for at least 30 days as of Friday, March 5. Mesa County remains at Level Yellow: Concern. However, businesses participating in the Mesa County Variance Protection Program may operate with lesser restrictions – learn more.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch