A new public health order from Mesa County Public Health has been issued today, which includes a new state mandate to limit social gatherings to 10 people from max. two different households. The mandate was issued to address a concerning rise in COVID-19 cases across the state, including in Mesa County. More details can be found in the public health order.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch