November 22, 2016 – via International Waters Incorporated – EMERGENCY WATER PURIFICATION AND BOTTLING SYSTEM – E.W.P.B.S
International Waters Inc. would like to cordially invite you to:
What: International Waters Incorporated – EMERGENCY WATER PURIFICATION AND BOTTLING SYSTEM – E.W.P.B.S
When: November 30th, 2016 – 10 a.m.
Where: East Pond – Riverbend Park (451 Pendlton Street) – Palisade, CO 451
Why: ……Every 15 seconds a child dies from contaminated water.
International Waters will change that!
The founders of Colorado Clean introduce International Waters Incorporation! International Waters Incorporated – EMERGENCY WATER PURIFICATION AND BOTTLING SYSTEM – E.W.P.B.S., was designed to bring clean drinking water to those in need around the world. They can to be transported with a standard pickup truck and trailer, or dropped close to any local water source, such as a pond, lake, fire hydrant, sea or ocean.
International Waters Incorporated – E.W.P.B.S.:
- 100% Made in the U.S.A. – 98% Made in Mesa County, CO sourcing local businesses
- serve as on-site mobile or stationary water purification and bottling system
- can be used by local municipalities when natural disasters, such as wildfires, floods and hurricanes, leave citizens without safe drinking water
- produce a low carbon footprint (less than a 1 bedroom apartment).
- Can be reused or continually used in a village providing from 260 gallons of purified water per hour, up to 5.2 GPM 24/7.
* Desalination and Custom Options Available*
Contact for more information:
Colorado Clear MSW LLC
Colorado Clean ASW LLC