To kick off the New Year, GJEP shares some year-end reporting for 2020, a couple of positive news stories from our local businesses and new relief for businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Featured Property: Fruita Business Park
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership Receives $200,000 Grant to Expand Efforts to Recruit Businesses and Create Jobs in Mesa County
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch