October 1, 2016 – During the month of October, Google has launched a challenge to cities across the world. The city that posts the most “Local Guide” reviews by October 28 will win a special event in their hometown. Wouldn’t it be neat if Google pays us a visit? What’s more, Local Guide posts help build SEO, which means Colorado’s Grand Valley will rise in the rankings on Google search. It’s a win-win for businesses and communities alike. So the next time you pick up a coffee, take in a local concert, hit up the golf course, do a hike or go shopping, make sure you post a review to Google. Here’s more info.
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit
- Building Community: The Impact of a Grand Junction Recreation Center
- Site Selection Names Grand Junction in Top 5 Colorado Cities to Watch
- GJEP enters new year with momentum from late-year surge in 2022
- Spares in Motion Approved for Rural Jump Start Incentive Program