October 11, 2016 – The Tuesday after Thanksgiving (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) is traditionally known as Giving Tuesday. A day that kicks off a charitable season by highlighting charities, volunteerism and general do-gooders in communities around the country. We know that a lot of our investors are involved in charitable efforts and we want to help you spread your message to the local community. Beginning November 1, until November 29, we will be sharing all of the great charitable events and opportunities happening across the Grand Valley. Send us your events and information, and we’ll be sure to share it. Or simply tag us in your social media posts! To learn more about #GivingTuesday, visit the website.
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit
- Building Community: The Impact of a Grand Junction Recreation Center
- Site Selection Names Grand Junction in Top 5 Colorado Cities to Watch
- GJEP enters new year with momentum from late-year surge in 2022
- Spares in Motion Approved for Rural Jump Start Incentive Program