Imagine the Grand Valley tomorrow.
a community that is post-recession, post-pandemic, post-distressed… What do you see? What would you like to see?
Help us shape a Grand Vision for the future of our community.
It starts with you.
What is the Grand Vision?
The Grand Vision is a strategic plan to meet long-term, visionary goals set for our community by our community. Its backbone is a community-wide survey that delves into quality of life metrics and priorities. The metrics will be defined by Grand Valley residents and refined through a series of workshops with the GJEP Board of Directors and community stakeholders.
Vision is a clear mental picture of what could be, fueled by the conviction that it should be.
Vision is a preferred future, a destination.
- September 30 – ‘Grand Vision’ survey launched at WCES
- October 4 – the survey is live on this site and open to all Grand Valley residents
- November 1 – survey closes
- November-February – workshops
- March – draft strategic plan
- April – present draft plan for public input