On November 4, 2020, the City of Grand Junction established the Grand Junction Business Stabilization and Recovery Grant Fund-Phase II and authorized the Business Incubator Center to distribute up to $300,000 of grant funding to eligible businesses impacted by COVID-19. Grant funding of up to $7,500 will be awarded to eligible businesses in the city limits of Grand Junction that can demonstrate losses related to COVID-19 that have not been covered by other funding. The funding may be used for fixed and operational expenses. Businesses that have applied for the city funds under a previous program (GJ Business Stabilization and Recovery Fund) are eligible to re-apply for the difference between their original award and $7,500.
- Leading Customer Experience Executives Open Business in Grand Junction
- Mesa County Moves to Level Red: Severe Risk
- Allegiant Airlines Announces New Nonstop Flight to Orange County
- Daily Sentinel Economic Focus November 2020: There is Still Much to Be Thankful For
- New Grants for Grand Junction City Businesses