Effective Friday, November 20, Mesa County will move to Level Red on the COVID-19 Status Dial. This decision comes from the state as cases continue to rise across the county. In order to keep our community safe, new restrictions will be imposed, including: all indoor dining will be prohibited; offices will be limited to 10% capacity; entertainment and indoor event spaces will close, as indoor events are prohibited; outdoor events will be restricted to 25% capacity; and gyms and other indoor recreation will also be limited to 10% capacity. Businesses that are participating in the Mesa County Variance Protection Program may be exempt from the more severe restrictions. Learn more about the program and its exemptions, and apply here.
- Leading Customer Experience Executives Open Business in Grand Junction
- Mesa County Moves to Level Red: Severe Risk
- Allegiant Airlines Announces New Nonstop Flight to Orange County
- Daily Sentinel Economic Focus November 2020: There is Still Much to Be Thankful For
- New Grants for Grand Junction City Businesses