Mesa County’s Small Business Relief program has been extended to accept applications through March 10, 2021. The one-time relief payments, authorized by Senate Bill 20B-001, are available to locally owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions including, but not limited to: restaurants, bars, breweries, wineries, distilleries, fitness clubs, caterers, and movie theaters. All small businesses within Mesa County may apply. Visit the Mesa County website for more information.
- Economic Impact of BLM HQ in Grand Junction Totals $11 Million
- Grand Junction MSA Jumps 24 Ranks to #57 Best Small City
- Paycheck Protection Program Changes to Support Smallest Businesses
- Daily Sentinel Economic Snapshot Feb. 2021: Defying Expectations Reveals Area’s Strength
- Mesa County Shifts Down to Level Yellow