Over the holidays, President Trump authorized a new COVID-19 aid bill that will provide new financial relief for individuals and small businesses. In addition, Governor Polis extended his executive order that provides one-time, $375 stimulus payments to Coloradans who have filed for unemployment during the COVID-19 pandemic. People earning less than $52,000 who’ve filed for unemployment at least once since March 15, 2020, are eligible.
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit
- Building Community: The Impact of a Grand Junction Recreation Center
- Site Selection Names Grand Junction in Top 5 Colorado Cities to Watch
- GJEP enters new year with momentum from late-year surge in 2022
- Spares in Motion Approved for Rural Jump Start Incentive Program