The Grand Junction Regional Airport has had some major updates lately, from two added flights (Avelo Airlines was unfortunately short-lived…) and new grant funding, to the CDOT designation as Colorado Airport of the Year. On this episode of Business Beat, Robin Brown was joined by GJT Director Angela Padalecki to talk about all that’s been happening at the airport and the future of flight for the Grand Valley.
- Grand Junction in the Top 40 Emerging Housing Markets per WSJ
- Daily Sentinel Economic Focus July 2021: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- KAFM Community Radio Business Beat July 2021: GJT Update
- Business Beat: West Slope Startup Week 2021
- Daily Sentinel Economic Snapshot June 2021: Vaccination Rates are Becoming Key Issue