On this month’s Business Beat, Robin is joined by two local realtors to discuss the current market. For the first half, Robin speaks with Sam Barnes from The Christi Reece group about the crisis in the current residential real estate market. During the second half, she is joined by Mike Foster from Coldwell Banker Prime Commercial Properties. Mike discusses the different landscape of the commercial real estate market in Mesa County compared to more urban areas, what industries are booming and what industries are slowed down due to COVID-19.
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership & Business Incubator Center Awarded Grants to Support Economic Development in Mesa County
- 6 Reasons Why Grand Junction Could Be Right For Your Business
- Four Grand Junction Area Companies Named Finalists for Colorado Companies to Watch
- Colorado Positioned to Excel as Regional Technology & Innovation Hub
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit