January 11, 2017 – The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Affairs has announced that they are accepting applications for the Advanced Industry Investment Tax Credit program. The program helps Colorado-based advanced industries companies receive more capital investment by supplying eligible investors with tax credits. Both investors and investees can apply – learn more about the requirements and application procedure here.
- OEDIT’s Executive Director, Eve Lieberman, to Keynote at Western Colorado Economic Summit
- Building Community: The Impact of a Grand Junction Recreation Center
- Site Selection Names Grand Junction in Top 5 Colorado Cities to Watch
- GJEP enters new year with momentum from late-year surge in 2022
- Spares in Motion Approved for Rural Jump Start Incentive Program